In order to ensure staff and customer satisfaction and to allow organisation to grow through their staff and existing customers it is vital to conduct regular staff and customer surveys. This information will allow the company to form its strategic plan to increase profit and return of investment.
Staff Engagement Survey
“No organisation, large or small can succeed long term without energised employees who believe in its mission and understand how to achieve it.”
ROC Human Resources have the resources, tools, skills set and knowledge to conduct our clients Employee Engagement to ensure the company productivity increase, staff are engaged, committed and motivated
- are more productive, have less absenteeism, and provide better customer service
- form an emotional connection with the company
- feel valued and involved in the company
- increase employees’ trust in the organization
We can conduct your Employee Engagement Survey (EES) and find the correct path to optimise your management in order to maximise your employees’ potential.
A company with Engaged Employees will provide the competitive edge which is required in today’s economic environment.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
Our bespoke designed surveys use the most up to date techniques to ensure that a true and accurate analysis of the results can be provided
What is Customer Service?
Customer Service is the provision of service to customers, before , during and after a service/sale.
Reasons for Customer Service
Integrating customer feedback into business strategies to increase profit.
Efficiency and return of investment – every company regardless of size or if government entity or private organisation must use customer service surveys to allow for improvement and growth.
Why is Customer Service Important?
- It tells you what your customers want and need.
- It enables you to understand your customers.
- It allows you to tailor your products and services to your customers’ specific needs and wants.
How do we Obtain Customer Information?
- CRM systems are customer relationship management software applications that enable an organisation to log details, meetings and dialogue with itsr customers to stay up to date.
- Customer Feedback
- Word of Mouth
- Staff feedback
What do we do with this Information?
Collect the data
Analyize the data
This then allows us to provide you with an in- depth report and analysis on which areas of your customer service require action to make improvement.