ROC Human Resources offers market-leading levels of service however, far from being content we constantly strive to improve both our recruitment methods and levels of client satisfaction.
ROC Human Resources approaches every staffing requirement in a bespoke manner.
- Ensure Technical Skills are understood
- Understand KPI’s
- Understand the culture, ethos and best practice for each client
- Work and communication with in-house HR department and line management
- Evaluate, short list and present a maximum of three candidates for each job
Custom Built Recruitment Strategies
- Design a comprehensive recruitment model
- Ensure return of investment for recruitment campaign
- Build a strategy to increase quantity, quality and retention
PIPELINE BUILD CANDIDATES FOR ON-GOING RECRUITMENT NEEDS
- Build a pipeline of candidates for on-going recruitment needs
- Understand why/when and how candidates would make a move
- Ensure the pipeline covers roles from management level downwards
- Interview all candidates in pipeline
- Prepare full report on candidate interest/availability
Outsourcing your Recruitment Needs
Ongoing staffing needs are a priority whether you are either a mature corporation or a new venture. The key to successful recruitment is to employ talent and develop skills. If you are interested in ensuring that this high priority HR function is expertly implemented you can outsource your recruitment needs to us for a fraction of the cost of employing a person in-house. Fees and services would vary depending on the needs of your organisation but could include the following:
- Customised recruitment strategies and methodology flow charts to assist strategy building to suit your industry.
- Advice on advertising campaigns and services.
- On-site assistance from resume screening to interviewing techniques.
- Customised traditional/behavioral interview questions.
- Psychometric/Aptitude testing.
- Needs analysis of recruitment systems.