This is not for the faint hearted, if you are serious about dominating your market and tripling your value in two to three years, The Alpha Group is the right place for you. Our peer-to-peer mastermind advisory boards are targeted at business owners and managers helping them to continue to thrive and to make it to the “next level”, wherever that may be for them.
The Alpha Group provides a trusted, confidential environment where Members (CEO’s, Managing Directors or other senior business executives) of SME’s can learn together and advise one another by testing plans, assumptions and decisions.
The Alpha Group
The Alpha Group helps business leaders to achieve their company’s full potential for growth and success by inspiring and motivating them to make transformational changes within their business. It also builds a member’s leadership skills so that they enjoy personal success – inside and outside of their business. Better leaders mean better, more successful businesses.
A key edge that The Alpha Group meetings have is true peer to peer accountability, something that is missing in many organisations. This ensures that the growth we promise is delivered, every time!
Ten Reasons To Join The Alpha Group
1. Brainstorm strategies and sharpen your focus for long-term benefits.
2. Tackle hairy current issues with advice from experienced, like-minded business leaders.
3. Learn new techniques and skills for creative problem-solving leading to a broader perspective.
4. Open your eyes to new alternative management methods.
5. Discover that your issues need not be faced alone, and decisions are fully investigated.
6. Accept the help you can get to make decisions necessary to lead your business to where you want it.
7. Thrive on renewed optimism and motivation
8. Keep on learning, giving and growing
9. Revel in your new board of advisors who will become friends and mentors and will hold you accountable
10. Enjoy support to help develop and crystallise your company vision.
Contact us and we will be happy to invite you to attend your local board