WHY USE AN INTERIM MANAGER?
- To enable the skills of a highly experiences candidate to fulfil organisation needs
- Turn around a failing service or business
- Senior Experienced Management
- Bad commercial relationships
- Problematic Internal relationships
- Solve issues and run the business whilst a permanent recruitment/solution is found.
- Change management
When should organisations consider using an interim manager?
- Operational restructuring
- Business Development
- Staff Motivation
- Financial Restructure